ILASFAA is pleased to present opportunities for current members to earn a NASFAA Credential for Satisfactory Academic Progress through NASFAA U via in-person workshops.
The NASFAA Credential Workshops will be offered at no charge to current members of ILASFAA. If you are not a current member, your membership will be renewed at a discounted cost when you register for the workshop.
Upon completion of the workshop, attendees will receive the self-study guide, workbook, and voucher for complimentary access to the credential test from the workshop. Participants do not need to be members of NASFAA to take the credential test, but they must create a myNASFAA account in order to register for and take the credential test.
Three upcoming workshop for Satisfactory Academic Progress NASFAA Credential:
Western Illinois University: Wednesday, September 19th - 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Saint Xavier University: Friday, September 21st - 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Parkland College: Thursday, September 27th - 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Cost: No cost to ILASFAA members
Lunch on your own; light snacks provided.
- no charge for ILASFAA members.
- $25 Non-Members (includes discounted membership)
DO NOT use your username and password to register someone else!
- This is a multi-part registration and is not complete until you reach the final invoice page.
- Need help? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Refunds will only be provided if extenuating circumstances apply. Please contact ILASFAA Executive VP, Aesha Engeldinger at email@example.com for cancellation requests.
This will not only erase your registration, but it will also delete you from the ILASFAA database. If the person you are registering is in the database, please request their username and password. Otherwise, register them as a new person so they can be assigned a unique username and password of their own.