|The ILASFAA Nominations and Elections Committee is seeking nominations for candidates for the following 2022-2023 ILASFAA Executive Board positions:
- President-Elect (3 year commitment)
- Executive Vice President (1 year commitment)
- Treasurer-Elect (2 year commitment)
- Vice President for Community Colleges (1 year commitment) * completing remainder of term
- Vice President for Sr. Public Institution (2 year commitment)
- Vice President for Proprietary Institutions (2 year commitment)
- Vice President for Private College (2 year commitment)
- Chicago Regional Coordinator (1 year commitment)
- Northern Regional Coordinator (1 year commitment)
- Southern Regional Coordinator (1 year commitment)
Deadline for nominations is December 3, 2021.
- Any person nominated must be a current ILASFAA member and
- Is employed in a position that is responsible for financial aid administration at a college or university within the State of Illinois.
- Submit a complete ILASFAA nomination form including acceptance from nominee and their respective supervisor. Be sure your nomination includes relevant experience of the nominee for the ILASFAA position in which they are being nominated
- Self-Nominations are welcome!
Have questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 312-362-8525.